WHAT TO DO DURING A WATER DAMAGE
Loss Prevention Tips
• Locate the source of water and turn it off if possible.
• Place buckets under the water drain.
• Remove furnishings and items that can get damaged:
a) Electronic equipment
b) Books and Art
c) Wood or cellulose fiber items
• Items that can't be moved should be put on blocks made of styrofoam or aluminum foil.
• Make sure that electricity is not being conducted by water that may be covering outlets.
• Be aware of plaster, debris or light fixtures falling. Unsafe areas should be closed off.
Call Delta Restoration Services!
We are a preferred vendor with insurance companies
Please note that clean water and sewer water have different methods of treatment. The clean-up techniques used for each are specific and need to be determined by a restoration professional. Improper treatment can result in the growth of mold or mildew as well as associated odors.
The longer water sits in affected materials, the more damage water causes.
Call Delta Restoration Services Greater Brazos Valley Today. 979-731-1424