Ask Us Anything
How do I know that it is safe to let strangers into my house?
In this day and age, it's good to be mindful of who you allow to enter your home or business. It's easy to forget to do your due diligence in times of emergency. All Delta Restoration Services locations have an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and our employees are required to pass both a criminal background check and regular drug testing. When you hire Delta Restoration Services to restore your home or business, rest assured that your property is in good hands.
What involvement will Delta have with my insurance company?
How do I know my insurance company will cover the damages?
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that your insurance company will cover the damage to your home. Depending on your policy, there may be special endorsements or limits to your coverage. Be leery of any restoration company that guarantees that your claim will be covered by insurance. Only your insurance agent can confirm coverage.
What distinguishes one restoration company from another?
Many restoration contractors don't focus solely on damage restoration. They may focus on a wider variety of services, including carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or duct cleaning to name a few. Delta Restoration Services focuses only on property restoration and getting your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible. [space for new paragraph] Another important factor to consider is the range of services that a restoration company offers. Most restoration companies in the market only offer emergency services. This means that once your property is dried out or stabilized, it'll be up to you to find a general contractor to put things back together again. Delta Restoration Services® prides itself on being a full-service restoration contractor. That means all you need to do is make one call, and we will handle all services all the way through completion.
What services do you provide?
- Complete Mold Remediation and Restoration
- Emergency Cleaning and Repairs
- Digital Thermal Infrared Imaging
- Total Project Management
- Professional Estimation Services
- Odor Elimination
- Selective Dehumidification and Drying
- Debris Removal
- Temporary Power
- Temporary Shoring
- Selective Demolition
- Complete Personal Property Inventory, Pack-Out and Pack-Back
- Secure, Climate-Controlled Content Storage
- Complete Electronics Cleaning and Restoration
- Fine Art & Tapestry Restoration
- Document Restoration & Recovery
- Property Board-Up Services
- Special circumstances require special situations. Please do not hesitate to give us a call and we will find a solution for you.